Vision Housing was set up to provide housing and on-going support to vulnerable people and ex-offenders on release from prison.
We provide support for as long as our clients want or need it so we can help to re-build lives and prevent the risk of re-offending.
- We provide housing information and advice to our clients – we understand the rules and can provide consistent advice on local authority housing law and entitlements.
- We help with the administration and completion of housing application and benefit forms and can access rent in advance.
- We can provide accommodation on the day of release and have built up a large network of landlords across London who will accept our clients.
- We offer direct, same-day payments to landlords and carry out monthly property inspections.
- We work with a range of other third sector providers to provide support services tailored to the needs of our individual clients.
- We have contracts with local authorities, third sector organisations and Probation Trusts.
“Since 2007, Vision Housing has engaged with almost 1,300 vulnerable people and housed over 1200 clients”
- We use dedicated volunteers to source further landlords and establish relationships with new Lettings Agents.
- We have continued to develop good working relationships with our existing landlords. Some of these existing landlords have increased their portfolio and made these new properties available to our clients.
If you are a referring organisation that would like to work with us – please contact our Operations Manager on 0207 099 6727.