Referring to Vision Housing
Vision generally only accepts referrals from organisations that we have a service level agreement with.
Our referral criteria are:
- Client is homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Client is unable to raise a deposit by any other means.
- Client must be in receipt of benefits or on a low income.
- A Client must provide information regarding any outstanding debt with the Department of Work and Pensions.
- Client must be willing to undertake training or further education.
- No active illegal drug use (clean for a minimum of 6 months if previous user).
- Alcohol Misuse (clean and dry for a minimum of 6 months)
- No history of arson attacks.
- Unable to assist sex offenders or those assessed as a high or very high risk of harm.
- Resettling in the Greater London area.
- Referrer completes a referral form, risk assessment and consents to share information form and send to Vision Housing.
- Vision Housing will consider the referral form and will make contact to offer an assessment if appropriate.
You can send your referral form to us by hand, mail, fax or email. If you would like to receive our referral forms electronically please send requests to:
Vision Housing Consultancy Services
195 Middleton Road